Speed Bumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Bumps

Hey everyone, just wondering how many of you regularly install speed bumps in parking lots? What used to be a regular service for us, we have all but eliminated them. All due to liability. Just wondering how many are in the same boat or how you approach them.

Did you just quit installing all together or do you recommend the rubber ones now ? I’d like to know best practice for putting them in. Around here lots of municipalities and small businesses being in cold patch and have form them. Seems fairly inefficient to me

Comment

We have seen a susbstantial increase in companies ordering our 8’ standard speed bumps, have become our second best selling product:
      https://www.betterstops.com/product-...ard-speed-bump

Comment

Here’s a quick test we did of them

Comment

I think we will give the better stop bumps a try this season. We too eliminated speed bumps but have been very pleased with the curbs so might use those for the people that want them.

Comment

We had a close look at the premium better stop speed bump, and it’s built tough. We will be adding those to our line. Great product.

Comment

I think if we get a request that we may look at the Better Stop ones. I liked what I saw at NPE. It still doesn't solve the liability problem though.

Comment

What liabilities are you guys talking about, if someone wants them installed ask them for the specs and install accordingly

Comment

Typically pedestrians in shopping centers will trip and look to anyone for $$ Costco has had us remove theirs because their members were tipping their loaded carts over... Ive even heard of some crazy stores of people going after the owner for vehicle damage....I don't get this world anymore.

Comment

Easy to install Speed Bumps with a Lifetime Warranty...and environmentally friendly too? Check out our full line of 100% Recycled Plastic products at BetterStops.com
                    #asphalt #sealcoating #asphaltpaving #paving #pavement #sweeping#pavements #snowremoval #greentech #striping #stripes
                    Last edited by BetterStops; 04-04-2019, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X