No announcement yet.

Saw Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do our own with a walk behind saw that changed our crews life! Seriously, cut my repairs in half and saved my teams back at the same time! Make sure to take your saw blades and donate them to the local fire department please! What is useless to us works just fine for them even if they only get a couple of uses of them, they're free!

Comment

Originally posted by AsphaltChick View Post
      We do our own with a walk behind saw that changed our crews life! Seriously, cut my repairs in half and saved my teams back at the same time! Make sure to take your saw blades and donate them to the local fire department please! What is useless to us works just fine for them even if they only get a couple of uses of them, they're free!
      Are you dry blade cutting or diamond?

Comment

How do your sub's charge you? By the foot or by the inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealer View Post
          How do your sub's charge you? By the foot or by the inch.
          Always by the foot, but usually most jobs are a minimum charge. Depth matters too, deeper than 3” is more.

Comment

So do they charge a hundred dollars per foot per inch of asphalt?

Comment

We pay minimum $150 which will do prob 100lf of 3” depth Asphalt. Beyond that isa per linear foot price depending on a few variables such as how many cuts, depth etc.

Comment

We sub out bigger jobs, but little ones it’s a handheld mounted on a cart. Too convenient to have them with the crew.

Comment

Working...
                X