Natural Release agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Release agent

Is there anything that works well as a release agent for shovels and wheelbarrows without having to buy a specific solvent. Something like soapy water or something like that? I’m talking about on the job as we work that I can spray on not wanting to use diesel on the job site.

We use E2 by Sunrise Environmental. It’s a combo soy and delimonene product. You can wash it off as well. I’ll attach a video we shot at their booth. They also have specific release agents, but I find the E2 does both cleaning and release. I know our sales guy will send samples, so you could quiz him.

Our salesman Chris Giebler 1 (303) 263-2684

Comment

Originally posted by Asphaltman View Post
      We use E2 by Sunrise Environmental. It’s a combo soy and delimonene product. You can was it off as well. I’ll attach a video we shot at their booth. They also have specific release agents, but I find the E2 does both cleaning and release. I know our sales guy will send samples, so you could quiz him.

Our salesman Chris Giebler 1 (303) 263-2684
      Awesome thank you!

Comment

Here is their site, I forgot to attach. They are a great company and will even bill you. Chris is great to send samples and explain products. A little pricey but good stuff. We get everything from them now, even glass cleaner. I will say, they have a citrus product that’s called execute, and you can get it in aerosols or 3 gal kegs....we will get a keg and then put the gel into a garden sprayer and spray on our seal coat tanks to soak overnight.
        Effective chemicals and compounds for all needs. From graffiti removal to industrial clean up, Sunrise Environmental has what you need!

Comment

Asphalt Products

Comment

I’ll give Chris a call Monday. Thanks!

Comment

Here's a video we just made using E2

Comment

Working...
              X