Npe 2019 ROLL CALL & Show Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npe 2019 ROLL CALL & Show Info

It's almost show time. Great seminars, and whats looking like a stunning show floor. Who's going this year? What are you planning to take? Planning to buy?

I’m in for sure
    Warren

Comment

We will b there

Comment

Comment

Can’t wait I’m looking forward to the concrete drain repair and debt reconciliation classes

Comment

We'll be there displaying - Booth #226

Comment

I should be showing up

Comment

Originally posted by jpanz View Post
                I should be showing up
                I do want to point out, Jpanz is doing a striping seminar. Your chance to hear from one of the industry's best and most experienced stripers. No pressure tho Jim..

Comment

Originally posted by Asphaltman View Post

I do want to point out, Jpanz is doing a striping seminar. Your chance to hear from one of the industry's best and most experienced stripers. No pressure tho Jim..
                  Thanks, should be interesting. Using a lot of job pictures and videos rather than just reading from a book. I think I will keep everyone's attention better than just talking.

Comment

Originally posted by jpanz View Post

Thanks, should be interesting. Using a lot of job pictures and videos rather than just reading from a book. I think I will keep everyone's attention better than just talking.
                    Well I’m excited for it! I’ll see if there is a way to put up links for the classes, lots of good ones this year.

Comment

I will be there!

Comment

I plan to attend. Traveling from NJ to Nashville to attend two classes both taught by NJ guys.

Comment

Just got back from World of Asphalt and talked with several vendors who will be at NPE, I’m convinced this will be one of the best shows yet! The conference sessions look awesome. What classes are you guys taking?

Comment

Welcome to Nashville! See you all at the show!

Comment

Be there tomorrow . We are taking the following
                              1. Improving cash flow to help you survive and thrive
                              2. 4 new ways to grow your busineds
                              3. How to stripe the tough jobs
                              4. Basic concrete repair ( really looking forward to this)
                              5. Small paving jobs : Tips to improve efficiency
                              6. Developing and managing a marketing plan for your Pavement maintenance company
                              7. If the problem is price ... what is your solution.

looks like a great line up to me
                              Warren

Comment

Working...
                              X