X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Striping Prodigy II
    Administrator
    • Aug 2017

NPE2 2019 Photo’s and stories

Share all your NPE memories here. Ask opinions on products , and even share info or pointers. Just keep all reply’s NPE related.
  • Striping Prodigy II
    Administrator
    • Aug 2017

Had great NPE. Can’t wait to see what everyone did.
    Attached Files

Comment

• BoCoMo
      Pavement Guru
      • Mar 2019

Hi guys. I just joined having read pretty much every page of this forum. I went to NPE for the first time and wanted to share. I actually met Striping Prodigy II in Jpanz's class and also spoke with Jpanz at length a couple of times (both great guys!). I really enjoyed the show and the classes. I learned a lot speaking with folks, looking at equipment, and attending classes. I was able to get a great deal on a lazer guide 2000 setup and also found the crack cart of my dreams by Liberty Supply that will hit production later this month! I had a great time and drove my wife mostly insane because of how much I talked with folks. Its great to meet people who do the same type of work and that have so many great ideas and are willing to share them. Its also exciting to see the innovation of the industry and the drive shared by most in attendance.

Overall, a great experience and I look forward to getting to know y'all. A little history...I've been in the industry for almost 4 years, but have been in construction for more than 20. I sealcoat and stripe. My avatar is my logo for my sealcoating business, but I just purchased another striping company in January and so may have handed you a CoMo Striping card if you're on here and we exchanged cards at the expo.

Comment

• Dennis
        • Aug 2017

Originally posted by BoCoMo
        Hi guys. I just joined having read pretty much every page of this forum. I went to NPE for the first time and wanted to share. I actually met Striping Prodigy II in Jpanz's class and also spoke with Jpanz at length a couple of times (both great guys!). I really enjoyed the show and the classes. I learned a lot speaking with folks, looking at equipment, and attending classes. I was able to get a great deal on a lazer guide 2000 setup and also found the crack cart of my dreams by Liberty Supply that will hit production later this month! I had a great time and drove my wife mostly insane because of how much I talked with folks. Its great to meet people who do the same type of work and that have so many great ideas and are willing to share them. Its also exciting to see the innovation of the industry and the drive shared by most in attendance.

Overall, a great experience and I look forward to getting to know y'all. A little history...I've been in the industry for almost 4 years, but have been in construction for more than 20. I sealcoat and stripe. My avatar is my logo for my sealcoating business, but I just purchased another striping company in January and so may have handed you a CoMo Striping card if you're on here and we exchanged cards at the expo.
        Welcome to the best forums around. Great people and info here. Enjoyed the show very much this year.

Comment

• BoCoMo
          Pavement Guru
          • Mar 2019

Thanks! I look forward to learning more from everyone and hopefully contributing every now and then.

Comment

• Dennis
            • Aug 2017

Me and Nick at the hotel.

Comment

• Dennis
              • Aug 2017

Comment

Working...