This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated 10/31/2019 NPE HOTEL 2019 PROMO CODE

Hey everyone, great news for those you planing on going to NPE. Pavement Guru has secured the CHEAPEST priced room block for the show. This is a newly renovated Best Western property located just 1 mile from the convention center. A very short Uber trip. Rates are $139 plus taxes and fees for weekdays or $179 plus taxes and fees for weekends. We only have a limited number of rooms left in the block. Many of the Pavement Guru members are already booked in this block, as well some some NPE speakers and Advisory Board members. We will likely have a lobby meet up or two to talk shop during the week, which you wont want to miss

Rooms will be filled first come first served, so post right away if you would like a room, your preference one or two beds, and check in and check out dates. We will go down the list until the room block is full. Unfortunately due to the limited number of rooms in our block, we cant guarantee everyone will get a room. Post quickly if you are interested.

ALSO

PROMO CODE

Code is: EMRFPG It is operative as of today.

What this promo code does is offer $60 off for one general 90-minute session (excludes workshops/leadership bootcamp).

When registering for the show, an attendee will be prompted to input this promo code: EMRFPG before inputting profile details. On one of the next pages, attendees will need to select the A la carte registration type. Then they may select any session/workshop they wish. The checkout page will reflect the $60 discount for one session.

Do you have the link for the rooms?

Comment

No, just list your interest here. You can PM me dates if you would rather not post those publicly, but then you’ll be on the list. We had to contract last year for the block, so once we fill it then we will just have everyone contact the property and complete their res and payment direct. I’ve stayed there for two decades, it’s not a bad place at all. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Comment

• Dennis
        Dennis commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes we plan on staying there an have stayed in the past .good spot an very Convenient an the price us right Nashville is getting $$$

I’m in I’ll give you dates by text later this week

Comment

Thanks sounds good, I'm interested. Is there a cancellation/change policy?

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltdojo View Post
          Thanks sounds good, I'm interested. Is there a cancellation/change policy?
          Im not sure of the hotels specific policy. We contacted for a block of rooms at a group rate. Once we finish the room block list we will submit the names and then get a promo code and have each of you book directly with the property with the code to get the group rates.

We have less than 5 rooms left in the block, so if anyone is still deciding, let us know and how many rooms.

Comment

Ok great, put me on your list please

Comment

We are finalizing the room block list, if you want on, make sure you have posted here.

Comment

Working...
              X