Npe 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npe 2020

Hey everyone, here is a link for more show discounts.

Who else is going to this one ? If not where ?
    Warren

Comment

Shows getting close , anyone got any special side trips or plans in the works . Looking forward to seeing new friends and old
      Warren

Comment

We are staying at the Pavement Guru hotel. We aren’t taking classes. Too expensive. Looking forward to seeing all you guys. Thanks for having such a good group. D&G

Comment

We’re at an air bnb a mile from the show.

Comment

staying at the Westin. wed-sunday

Comment

We are staying at the Pavement Guru Best Western too. Will be a good time. Can’t wait to meet you guys. Are there any meet ups planned?

Comment

I have a Gem Seal thing thursday night, but available most otthers

Comment

Thursday night will be great night, I think most suppliers are having some sort of party. Can’t wait.

Comment

I’m on the list for the Neyra party but Any one know if Graco is having a party or doing anything? That would be the one I’d want to go to. I’m a striper.

Comment

I have never known of a Graco party in the past, I see a lot of those guys at the Gem Seal party though. Neyra is a great one also, and Sealmaster has one the same night as well.

Comment

The best is to get to them all. Graco did one for the 20 year Line Lazer anniversary. This is the 30th year, so who knows. Who’s at the Wildhorse this year?

Comment

• TNdisco
                          TNdisco commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Gem Seal is at Wildhorse, and thats a great idea to hit them all lol

Gem Seal has been the toughest to get into if you aren’t a customer, but we’ve managed..lol. They usually have one of the better spreads. Anyone heard of seal masters events? Bill at Graco did mention some cool give away sat their booth, but I haven’t heard about a party. Jim can you check for us?

Also we have PAVEMENT GURU badge ribbons for your name badges at the show for all the members. If you guys with them on, they may have extras so ask.

Comment

I will def. try and locate one of those ribbons lol

Comment

Originally posted by Asphaltman View Post
                            Gem Seal has been the toughest to get into if you aren’t a customer, but we’ve managed..lol. They usually have one of the better spreads. Anyone heard of seal masters events? Bill at Graco did mention some cool give away sat their booth, but I haven’t heard about a party. Jim can you check for us?

Also we have PAVEMENT GURU badge ribbons for your name badges at the show for all the members. If you guys with them on, they may have extras so ask.

My Graco rep takes good care of me. He’s holding one of those hats for me but hasn’t said anything about those parties. I’m not gonna ask. I don’t wanna come off as a needy clingy guy. I just wanna go and meet people. Network! Most know me online but nobody really knows me in person. Know what I mean? I really want to hang with folks outside of the show this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X