Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Paving contractor in South Florida | 3-D Paving

Hey all,

Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Thom Kuss, I'm the new VP of marketing and business development for 3-D Paving and Sealcoating in Coral Springs, FL. We are a paving contractor that serves all of South Florida and are very active in in Broward, Lee, Charlotte, Martin, St. Lucie and Palm Beach County. Visit our homepage www.3-DPaving.com

A little about 3-D Paving and Sealcoating

3-D Paving is South Florida's Premiere commercial asphalt paving contractor. We offer a vast array of asphalt services like asphalt paving, asphalt repairs, asphalt milling, asphalt overlays, parking lot construction and parking lot maintenance. In addition, we offer sealcoating, asphalt striping, signage and many concrete services like sidewalks, walkways, curbs, slabs and gutters. If you're looking for an commercial asphalt company near you, choose 3-D Paving and Sealcoating in Coral Springs. Voted 2022s best paving contractor in Broward county and palm beach county. 3-D Paving serves all of South Florida.

A bit about me, I'm a veteran marketing executive for the defense industry that recently came over and is transitioning to the asphalt industry. I have a ton of background in creative, digital content production and digital marketing management. One of the biggest things I've noticed is that lack of marketing help and options for pavers around the country. I am developing a paving advertising agency that focuses on SEO and content creation. Shoot me a message if you want to chat!

Thanks, Thom Kuss
    See 3-D Paving on YouTube
    3-D Paving photo gallery
    3-D Paving and Sealcoating Contact us

Photo taken of 3-D Paving in Pompano Beach, FL

Great intro and thanks for joining the forums!
    Warren

Comment

Welcome to Pavement Guru

Comment

Working...
      X