Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPE Classes

What"s everyone taking, heres my list
    Fundamentals of Asphalt Paving, Basic pavement defects and how to set your price, Marketing Pavement Maintenance services in a mobile age, how to secure sales with national and regional accounts, How to expand your striping to 3 new markets and How to make facebook,youtube and other social media work for you. I left the 8th completely open to spend the day hopefully networking and walking the show floor. Hope to see some of you in class

I haven’t decided yet. Trying to figure out what days there first. I like John Balls paving classes, and Nick Howell also does a good job. Can’t go wrong with Brad Humphrey and Jeff Stokes. Guy Gruenberg is another favorite. So many, but so little time. I will say I would rather hear from a contractor than a supplier. Seems like a few suppliers this year are speaking. I also love the roundtables. Nick does a great job with Seal coaters and the guy from New Mexico, I think Don Rooney does the paving. Good info on those.

Comment

We are going, but haven’t picked classes yet. Hope it doesn’t snow. Looks like a good line up. We will for sure be at the round tables.

Comment

Its looking price wise, you need to get 6 to get the better pricing. How many are you guys taking?

Comment

Working...
        X