ARO 666100-3EB-C, DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMP , 1" question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARO 666100-3EB-C, DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMP , 1" question

Hey guys my apologies if it seems i am taking over every forum topic. I do not mean to be I just didnt know if i should start a new one or post under someone elses title that is similar. I purchased this pump on ebay for $500 brand new. When I got it I couldnt believe how small the box was and than i opened it I could not believe how small it was. Do you guys think this pump would work for spraying sealer? Hoping it would atleast work for the rest of the season but who knows.

Pump
    Santoprene
    ARO
    Air Operated, Chemical Pump, High Viscosity, Self-Priming, Solids Handling
    NPTF
    Aluminum
    1/8 in
    Santoprene
    Polypropylene
    120 psi (8.3 bar)
    35 gpm (132.5 lpm)
    120 psi (8.3 bar)

Comment

No worries post away that’s what the forums are for. So it’s an 1/8 inch pump ? I wouldn’t expect that to have enough power to pull any sealer of any consistency through , I think the smallest I’ve ever seen used was a 3/4 but really a 1 or 1 1/2 is best
      Warren

Comment

I run a Yamada 1” NDP-25BAN pump and am very happy with its performance.

Comment

My bad I read it wrong I just looked it up , that one inch pump should do fine
          Warren

Comment

Yep, should do fine at 35 gallons per minute. It will most likely be sensitive to viscosity changes.

Comment

no its a 1 inch pump. it will handle 1/8 solids it says.

Comment

okay hoping to have it hooked up this week to see. wondering if I should go with a 1/2 inch spray wand hose or a 3/4 like i previously had

Comment

Also I have a aro 2 inch pump which i spent a lot o money on diaphragms and new balls and gaskets but unfortunately i cannot get it to work again. pump used to be awesome and was a lot of money but for some reason there is this little port on the bottom of the pump actually two looks like one is an allen screw and that other tiny hole next to it has air coming out of it. I took the whole thing apart I guess i should have never messed with the air part lol.

Comment

Do you guys know if the hose reel fitting where the hold clamps onto the spool and than threaded are univeral. mine is kind of rusted would like to replace that while I am replacing every thing else and the hoses.

Comment

My 1.5 inch metal aro was starting to act up and not giving me pressure so I swapped an aro 1 inch plastic plump I think the same one you mentioned. Actually swapped it on a job within an hr as I had everything with me. Wow super impressed, that little puppy really pumps material. I think I'll stick with it for a while. Only thing I don't like itls the plastic inlets feel like if you thread it your toast.

Comment

Vadim do you know the model of your 1 inch plastic you were talking about? I have one of those too. I actually used it to empty my tank out last season and I couldnt believe how good it pumped. Mine is 1 inch too.I am going to run out and see the model and post it.

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueTouch View Post
                          Vadim do you know the model of your 1 inch plastic you were talking about? I have one of those too. I actually used it to empty my tank out last season and I couldnt believe how good it pumped. Mine is 1 inch too.I am going to run out and see the model and post it.
                          I'll check on it tommorow and let you know. I've been using it on residential and some commercial very happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X