Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs this

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...968867377.html

I saw something similar the other day when I was getting sealer. Dude pulls in with a minivan pulling a trailer with a water tank on it to get 200 gallons of sealer. Straight nuts!

Comment

You know although it is a ghetto setup and funny to look at, but i respect the dude that put it together and is doing somthing to make a living. Id rather see this dude out there making some money, than a guy on welfare complaining there isnt work out there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadim View Post
        You know although it is a ghetto setup and funny to look at, but i respect the dude that put it together and is doing somthing to make a living. Id rather see this dude out there making some money, than a guy on welfare complaining there isnt work out there for him.
        That is a great point honestly. I kinda feel bad tho, he’s creating so much extra work for himself.

Comment

Here’s my thoughts on it tho .,, do I respect t the hustle yea ... but the impact that has on the industry as a whole is almost maddening . That’s the guy giving the industry a bad name,, no way that sealer is mixed correctly ,, what if he has a wreck imagine the news story there .. when all of us are out here spending our money looking ,acting a d being professional and then this guy rolls up and it all goes out the window. Most likely he’s getting the customers we aren’t after but it still drives me crazy , the low barrier to entry is the same thing making it hard to get people to see sealcoating as a trade that should be growing with the times

Comment

Working...
          X