titan powerliner 3500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titan powerliner 3500

I was wondering if anyone has one and what they thought of it. Looking to get a small machine for my worker he says the 3900 is to heavy lol

I have a Titan 2850 and Graco 3900. In my opinion Graco is a much better product for what it is worth.

Comment

I have a graco 3400 that I do not like bounces all over. I have a 3900 for my everyday use and I have a titan 4955 that I used for a year or two what a beast to push so it now sit in the garage just killed off my last airlessco

Comment

Maybe get him a gym membership instead??? Just kidding, I bet if you pull the spec sheet on both there isn’t much weight difference

Comment

Its a decent machine for the cost of it. Very quite to use. Tell your guy to man up, the 3900 is a far superior machine than the 3500. Maybe your wheel nuts are too tight and its hard to push? Or buy a driver!

Comment

Graco 3900 is the best all round machine out there for the money. Buy a driver.

Comment

Thanks guys for the comments. I might just get him another airlessco 4050, not sure yet. I have a driver for my 3900, but I use one pick up truck so I have a small wheel chair trailer that hooks up to the hitch that I only bring it on large job. Next year going to get a box truck that can pull a sealcoat machine

Comment

• jpanz
                jpanz commented
                Editing a comment
                WOW, I havent heard airlessco name come up in a years. Stay with graco.

I’d stick with Graco, even if you needed to get an older model. They are solid.

Comment

got coming a graco 3900 used guy says he only ran 5 gl thru it double gun 5000. The guy that is going to use it does not like to spray by hand with the fat hose what is the longest skinny hose I can add to the fat one without a problem? thanks

Comment

I have a 25ft 3/16 hose attached to my long hose. I have the long hose zip tied to the machine, and just uncoil the thinner hose. If you drop the pressure to around 2000, it doesnt even feel like there is a hose attached

Comment

Thank you going use the 25 ft

Comment

Working...
                    X