Style of Sweeping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style of Sweeping.

Have you guys ever transitioned from paper chase sweeping to less frequency but a better sweep job? I watch so many #LowBid guys bus through lots only spending minutes. Surely it’s because they are getting paid so little...but is it time for the model to change?

Regardless of service, Low Bid usually gets Low Bid Services. We sweep less and charge more. We don't do every job available, but there are plenty of those out there that we don't want any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Miktom, Inc. View Post
      Regardless of service, Low Bid usually gets Low Bid Services. We sweep less and charge more. We don't do every job available, but there are plenty of those out there that we don't want any way.
      I agree, us too, but it blows me away at the facility managers that will gladly pay the $25 per sweep and care less that they are getting a few minutes if that. I observed a competitor the other night that didn’t even try to chase paper on a job- that we don’t sweep but do their asphalt. When I talked to the facility manager he was a bit surprised, but it was more or less “oh well...” The standards have to change somewhere.

Comment

Working...
      X